At the same time, we encourage companies and institutions to cooperate with us to support our activities. Joint activity will undoubtedly contribute to:
- building the image of your company
- promoting social responsibility
- creating opportunities for systematic and professional artistic education of talented young people – often from environments where access to culture, sports or creative work is difficult.
We are only limited by our creativity. We are open to all forms of cooperation that will help our beneficiaries to educate and develop their knowledge, cultural and identity awareness.
Support our statutory activities by making a donation. You can do it in many ways: by involving your employees and organizing a fundraiser; supporting our activities as an entrepreneur or taking patronage over one of our projects (e.g. master class, art workshops, trip to the Philharmonic or the Opera, concert, opera performance, artistic scholarship, purchase of instruments, sheet music or other)
Material and competence support
Nasi beneficjenci mają różnorodne potrzeby, często od zaspokojenia tych, wydawałoby się, podstawowych zależy, czy będą w stanie się kształcić, rozwijać swoje talenty i uczestniczyć bez kompleksów w życiu kulturalnym i społecznym.
What do they need most?
- Musical instruments – if you have any (already) unused musical instruments, e.g. piano, upright piano, violin, accordion, keyboard, trumpet, trombone, French horn – we will renovate them and find a new – happy owner for them, or we will sell them during events organized by Auction Foundation by donating the auctioned funds for our statutory purposes
- Score materials, professional literature – if you have sheet music, professional music, legal, medical, artistic, historical literature – we will be happy to pass these “treasures” to those who need them very much
- Works of art – the Foundation regularly organizes auctions, during which works of art put up for auction and sold for money will help to achieve our statutory goals
- Lectures, workshops, courses – if you have an interesting topic for a scientific lecture, you can offer your knowledge and experience – we will help organize the place, engage in promotion and find the right group of beneficiaries – participants of workshops, master classes and scientific lectures